Establishing a visual image for your company can be a trying, but a vital task. We try to streamline this process to make it as easy as possible. We are trained professionals that will translate creative ideas into eye grabbing visual statements to your potential customers, & will set you apart & above your competition.
The following outline will briefly inform you of the first to last steps involved in the Imagination, Concept, & Completion process at Lines & Letters Designs.
- All consultations are by appointment.
- First consultation involves interviewing you regarding your desired image, the type of business, visual look, & budget.
- Deposits are taken towards logo design or sign orders.
- Schedule appointment for next consultation to discuss concept designs, & schedule for vehicle or sign order.
- Always remember to be open to professional guidance.
- We design 2 -3 concept designs in black & white format for your review. Our feeling is, if the design is strong, it will be effective either in black/white or in full color.
- At our second consultation, we present to you the concept designs, discuss color, technique, placement of all information & finalize your decision.
All vehicles scheduled for lettering require the following rules:
- Must be delivered washed (please do not wax).
- Drop off the afternoon before scheduled appointment.
- Upon drop off, a quick review of all pertinent information & any revisions (if needed)
- Remember: “A GOOD DESIGN LEAVES A LASTING IMPRESSION”.
All work is subject to NJ Sales Tax. If tax exempt, you must provide the proper forms completed with all information for our records.